New Swagbucks.com Review Scam or Legit

Suba

Staff member
Satoshi
Earn Free Giftcard by taking survey
Swagbucks based in California, US, is the only site that rewards giftcards worth $ 25, such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, etc. How to: Register for free Earn Points by: Taking surveys Watching videos , Searching the web, Online Shopping and Playing Games. Redeem points for money in your PayPal account or you may redeem points for gift cards to retailers near you. https://www.swagbucks.com

mehirut

Growing Member
Satoshi
Thanks for this lovely post but my question is. Have you received any of these $25 giftcards, if yes. Kindly let us know but if not. Well let us know too. My question to you is, is it only through paypal and gift cards that one can redeem their effort. Is there's another, kindly share. Another question is, is it for everyone or just for a specific region or for everyone in the world? Kindly reply to these little questions of mine. I will love to hear from you if you do have the spare time to. Thanks once again.
Shalom.

mehirut

Growing Member
Satoshi
Ok, I understand. The same is true for I myself. i don't do surveys because of their inability to continue after few steps. Well i wish you all the best.

ActionJaction

Growing Member
Satoshi
I hate surveys, they consume lot of time and many of them don,t pay. And when you open swagbucks and open survery to fill but many serveys are not eligible for you you have to wait.

Tawshiq

Growing Member
Satoshi
Yes, I work on swagbucks, I only earn 56SB, after that I can't earn any SB. The swagbucks search engine not working. And also can't complete my offers. Why? Can you tell me?