New skybtc.com Review: Scam or Legit?

skybtc

Satoshi
skybtc.com is platform, where everyone can earn BTC every day.

Paid to click
surveys
Mini jobs
Offerwalls and watching video
instant 0.1$ payout
10% Referral Commission
Payment options bitcoin

Here's the link:
skybtc - Money in Seconds!

Last edited by a moderator:

chardyme

Satoshi
They are offering good amount of satoshis per ads to click and view from this site. I think this is going to be a good one.
Here's my referral link, since there is no referral link posted by the thread starter.

@skybtc , are you the owner of the site?

Last edited:

chardyme

Satoshi
They are now running a referral contest, hope you guys will sign up under my link. Thanks

Referral contest
Enter our referral contest and win big prizes!

Invite your friends using your affiliate URL and join ourMonthly Referrals Contest. Every monththere is a new referral contest, during the month you can invite newmembers to join this website and those new referrals will be counted inthe contest when they have at least 3 PTC click.Also, to qualify into the contest, you must have at least 5 activereferrals, otherwise you won't be rewarded even if you're in top3. Contest ends every 30 days from date of statr and prizes are sentautomatically.

Tawshiq

Growing Member
Satoshi
hello mate, Congrats and stay it moving. Don't stop. the complete the lane to the top!!! show appreciation you. by no means stop.

jakmonitor

Growing Member
Satoshi
I just received my first withdrawal of 0.00000302 BTC from SkyBTC. This faucet is PAYING instantly to your FaucetPay account. They have also a very low minimum withdraw amount of only 0.00000300 BTC so within 2 days you can withdraw already. You can claim every 5 minutes and also view ads to receive more money.

skybtc-11062020.jpg

FunDay01

Growing Member
Satoshi
Oh really? That is so low. It won't be hard to reach it. Actually I have join few hours ago.and try to earn there. Thank you.