New prosurf.cash Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Kebbi

Growing Member
Satoshi
prosurf.cash is a new autosurf site, using the widespread cashmining.xyz script. The concept is simple: open the surfbar, and leave it running. For every minute the surfbar is running, you get money added to your balance. Once you reach minimum payout limit, you can request a withdraw.

On this site you can boost your earnings with offerwall tasks, cpu mining (browser mining), and there is also a lottery and weekly contests available.

At the moment cash/surfbar minute is $0.0001, which you can increase by subscribing to a membership of silver, gold or platinum. Minimum withdraw limit for basic (free) members is as low as $3, and you can withdraw to Payeer or to a BTC wallet. There is also a limitation of minimum 35.000 minutes mined before able to withdraw.

This site looks nice so far, and I can't really tell more about it for now, because I have just registered.

Did it pick your interest? Join this passive earning site, and let's see some Bitcoin for our (computer's) time :giggle:

jakmonitor

Growing Member
Satoshi
On your Dashboard you will get the message that they paid you, but you will never receive the money in your Payeer account. This site is just SCAM.

prosurf-withdrawal-not.jpg

Kebbi

Growing Member
Satoshi
On your Dashboard you will get the message that they paid you, but you will never receive the money in your Payeer account. This site is just SCAM.
I agree with you, I haven't received my payment either. This site sure is a scam, I advise everyone not to deposit a penny.