Ask new generation people really attracts in bitcoin business

Janjan28

Growing Member
Satoshi
investing in bitcoin is really awesome but i think some are backing off due to scammers who exists and they did not know where to invest there money.

Bishopanthony

Satoshi
Bitcoin investment is very good but the scammers are too much so people are loosing interest so if the legit once can come out to with trust I think it will attract more investors.

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
Yeah that's right. the problem is you did not know whose legit and who is fake.....
This is also why this forum is beneficial.
The sharing of experiences (good or bad) allows everyone to form their own opinion and therefore, to take the plunge...or not ;)

mskhatri24

Satoshi
I think we should invest on bitcoin by mean of trusted site and exchanges, also it need lot of security from different type of scammers and hackers.

Amuzop

Satoshi
Yes, now more and more young people are interested in the crypto business, but the great instability in this market also frightens many.

Suba

Staff member
Satoshi
Hi bro, I suggest not investing in HYIP sites even though this site gives high interest rates but these sites will not last long and use a ponzi scheme. if you want to invest in Bitcoin and earn even a small interest, it's best to use a trusted crypto exchange.

sincerem

Satoshi
Hi bro, I suggest not investing in HYIP sites even though this site gives high interest rates but these sites will not last long and use a ponzi scheme. if you want to invest in Bitcoin and earn even a small interest, it's best to use a trusted crypto exchange.
That's true, we should dash on with HYIP sites they operate like ponzi scheme. Even if I earn little interest from saving my Bitcoin in a legit Cryptocurrency wallet, it is better for me than losing it easily.

Tariq Shehzad

Satoshi
Yeah! the new generation is attracted to Bitcoin. As bitcoin is the most emerging cryptocurrency, so the new generation should be familiar with bitcoin currency.

HARANADH

Growing Member
Satoshi
In my experience using blockchain.com is best thing....from here we can use to any site...we must fix in mind to exchange it fast to local money against loss of money value...now blockchain becomes Worlds favorite destination...whatever online earning we must get back our deposits first, its the key point to success in btc transactions...don't forget blockchain too pays you 12% interest...blockchain always cut low value miner fee to sending btc compare to any one on earth...now in India, we are lucky to have even banks to save our btc like currency.

umar88

Satoshi
web based procuring we should get back our stores first, its the central issue to accomplishment in btc transactions...don't fail to remember blockchain too pays you 12% interest...blockchain consistently slice low worth digger charge to sending btc contrast with any one on earth...now in India, we are fortunate to have even banks to save our btc like cash.