New Miny.CC Reviews: Scam or Legit?

dovelamore

Satoshi
AI (Artificial Intelligence) based cloud mining farm. Read this WhitePaper before investing at your own risk. Here's an article on Bloomberg about Miny.
PS: I'm not the admin.

Join Here => Miny.CC

Plans:
BTC, ETH and LTC deposits are accepted at the moment. More crypto's and fiat investment are on the way.
You are not purchasing anything! Simply, you are just renting cloud mining farm rigs to mine for you.
You can remove your invested amount anytime you want.

Screenshot 2020-10-04 153128.png

Affiliate System:
Incredible affiliate system. Up to 20 lines of referrals.

Line 1: %100
Line 2: %10
Line 3: %5
Line 4-20: %1

In line 1, you get exactly what your referral gets. This is amazing.
All commissions are deposited to your account simultaneously with your referrals, as they earn their daily income.

Notes:
* A Hong Kong based company, registered trademark.
* Google Play App is ready and downloadable, iOS app is on it's way.
* Miny Token price constantly increases due to sell & burn functionality.
* Miny Token will start major exchange listings in the near future, including Binance, KuCoin, HitBTC etc. See page 14 of whitepaper.
* There's an extra bonus of %1 income if you hold your invested amount for 30 days in their pool and %2.5 for 60 days and more.
* Profits are payed out daily to your account in Miny Tokens. You can sell them for BTC, ETH or LTC and withdraw to your personal wallets anytime, instantly.
* 24/7 live support. Chat is always on.
* High security wallet creation with 12 phrase words. You can access your assets even if there's an outage in Miny's web site.

Personal Notes:
* I've invested 1.10 BTC about 75 days ago. Withdrawn more than 6300 USD ever since. Proof of My Latest Withdrawals.
* As I've progressed through their level system, now I've a personal account manager on Telegram. I can get support instantly and 24/7.
* Very easy to use. High quality web site. Good user interface.
* They are by far the best HYIP in all over the internet but still, DYOR (Do your own reading) and invest at your own risk.

Join Here => Miny.CC

dovelamore

Satoshi
Daily rewards payment. 05.10.2020
It's increased if you compare it with yesterday due to both increases in Miny Token and BTC.
Miny Token is constantly increasing every day.

Screenshot 2020-10-05 200653.png

dovelamore

Satoshi
Withdrawal proof from yesterdays transactions - 05.10.2020
(0.0005 BTC withdrawal fees are deducted.)

Transactions on Miny.CC

Screenshot 2020-10-06 151821.png

Deposit proof to my wallet in BtcTurk

Screenshot 2020-10-06 151732.png

dovelamore

Satoshi
Withdrawal proofs of my last 3 transactions in 3 days. 12/13 October 2020 - Join Here

A total withdrawal of 1,182.31 $
0.005 BTC fee's included for all 3 transfers.

Transactions in Miny CC

Minyww.png

Deposit proof of my BtcTurk Account

BTCturk.png

Deposit proof of my Binance Account (The TX in line 1 is from my BtcTurk account to Binance account)

Binance.png

Elsaeli

Growing Member
Satoshi
Now that it involves you to invest then I would be highly cautions and do my due deligence research on this site and understand which strategy can best work for me.Most of these sites play a ponzi scheme.

dovelamore

Satoshi
Now that it involves you to invest then I would be highly cautions and do my due deligence research on this site and understand which strategy can best work for me.Most of these sites play a ponzi scheme.
Absolutely. Never ever invest without doing your own reading.
For example, gfund.tech is being highly suggested in here but they got my 150 bucks and I never succeeded in a withdrawal. They've stopped replying my emails and etc.

dovelamore

Satoshi
Withdrawal proofs of my last 2 transactions in 15 October 2020 - Join Here

A total withdrawal of 1,315.00 $
0.005 BTC fee's included for all transfers.

Transactions in Miny CC

miny.png

Deposit proof of my BtcTurk Account

btcturk.png

Deposit proof of my Binance Account

binance.png

If you like, you may Join Here.

Regards.

dovelamore

Satoshi
They still answer chat requests and keep telling me that I should wait another week for my request to be processed. Hitting on my nerves.

dovelamore

Satoshi
Have you received your release? ive been waiting on mine about a week?
Didn't have any problems releasing my packages but I did it before this 14 days rule.
Yet, from the beginning of November, I've never made a single successful withdrawal.
They're all "processing" since then.

And I'm not getting any replies to my emails or anything.