Mining Monero Using a Smartphone

Suba

Staff member
Satoshi
Mining the crypto assets of Monero (XMR) will be easier later. No need to use a computer, just use a smartphone. At least that is a claim from HTC, a Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer, which previously gave birth to the world's first blockchain cellphone, Exodus. After last year launching the HTC Exodus 1 and Exodus 1s blockchain phones, HTC announced a new feature some time ago, where you could mine Monero's crypto assets using that cellphone. HTC said, the ability was thanks to cooperation with the company ASIC Midas Labs, also from Taiwan. Using the HTC Exodus phone, you can mine it via the DeMiner application. About the ability to mine on a cell phone is comparable to mine using a desktop computer. The electric power needed is also small.

Necro

Growing Member
Satoshi
While the ability to mine on a phone sounds cool, I don't think that it would be profitable. The phone's battery will be eaten fast if constantly mining, and the costs of the replacement may be higher than the crypto earned by mining. Not to mention bandwidth, which is usually limited on a mobile device.

Suba

Staff member
Satoshi
I myself have never tried to mine Monero with an HTC mobile phone, but according to the information I got from the HTC Exocus phone it has been specially made and designed so that it is possible to mine a Monero with a small electric power that doesn't heat too quickly.

FunDay01

Growing Member
Satoshi
It is a great news. Having such smartphone not only gives many features for communication but also gives you earning. I wish I had the phone.
Do you know other free way to mine xmr with any smartphone?

Suba

Staff member
Satoshi
As far as I know there are several miners for smartphones, such as the Minergate Application and Cryptotab. but because ordinary smartphones are not supported by specs to mine, the mobile will quickly heat up and break down.

Tawshiq

Growing Member
Satoshi
Hi mate,
as the capability to abundance on a telephone sounds cool, I don't meditate that it would be profitable. The phone's run will be eaten immediately if constantly mining, and the expenses of the substitution may be privileged than the crypto earned by mining. Not to refer to bandwidth, which is more often than not restricted on a mobile device.

Necro

Growing Member
Satoshi
Hi mate,
as the capability to abundance on a telephone sounds cool, I don't meditate that it would be profitable. The phone's run will be eaten immediately if constantly mining, and the expenses of the substitution may be privileged than the crypto earned by mining. Not to refer to bandwidth, which is more often than not restricted on a mobile device.
Wow man, how did you do that? You told mostly the same as my reply but with mostly other words. Is there an app for that? :p

BDF

Staff member
Satoshi
As far as I know there are several miners for smartphones, such as the Minergate Application and Cryptotab. but because ordinary smartphones are not supported by specs to mine, the mobile will quickly heat up and break down.
@Tawshiq You are not allowed to do such replies on any thread from now to onwards otherwise your account will be suspended.