great spammer at the forum ...

bala4

Growing Member
Satoshi
@BDF

let me give some information ...The person who uses the name Conorj is an expert spam emitter. but she is an expert on this.On the BMF forum, she does a lot of spam, like here.take a look.moreover, he is the number one man of the manager on the bmf forum.

Conorj

Growing Member
Satoshi
@BDF

let me give some information ...The person who uses the name Conorj is an expert spam emitter. but she is an expert on this.On the BMF forum, she does a lot of spam, like here.take a look.moreover, he is the number one man of the manager on the bmf forum.
haha.. if i am truly what you said i am.. i should i have been banned from many forums.. which i am not.. you are just getting mad because am active in terms of hyip sections which mostly forums admin knows.. for the record each forum thread has rules.. hyip threads can seen on every monitors with same review.. like all monitors, earn monitors.. etc all of them has the same review.. so dude hyip reviews can be seen everywhere.. that i don't post anything on every forum except hyip threads..so dude i knows each thread rules.

Conorj

Growing Member
Satoshi
haha @BDF please take a look at his profile too.. he has posted most of my hyips reviews on monitors, forums with same reviews.. he is just getting mad because i have been active here also.

Conorj

Growing Member
Satoshi
lol dude.. am the number manager... did you see me promoting other forums here.. NO.. and moreover one not the only one here on different forums.. i knows alot of members here too on different forums including you.. so dude i don't really know your problem.

Conorj

Growing Member
Satoshi
i don't even have time for some drama.. i gat alot of things focusing on than this.. i have seen alot of people like him on forums, monitors always wondering how i am one the first person that i always updates HYIPs programs on forums, monitors.. and HYIP is just an fraudulent investment scheme program.. which can be seen everywhere.. and that why i always add a warning descriptions to any of this hyips threads that am not the admin neither the owner.. bcoz i have even got alot of accusations online from some members even thinking maybe am even behind all this hyip programs that i always updates.. alot of them.

BDF

Staff member
Satoshi
Hi, I have reviewed the discussion.
Both conorj & Bala4 are suspended until 3rd july, 2020.
Bala4 suspension reason: Abusing on forum (Violation of forum terms)
Conorj Suspension reason: Using same content on multiple forums (No original content)

Member's are allowed to create unlimited number of threads every day but content of the reviews posted should be unique. If anyone has any issues with any members posts they can simply click on report option available below every thread. I review each reported case and take action accordingly.