New Earnsats.co Review Scam or Legit

Suba

Staff member
Satoshi
I just found the earnsats.co site, currently there are two ways to get free bitcoin by surveys and tasks,
including watching videos and downloading an app
you will pay in Bitcoin via Lightning Network, 10% commission,
from your referrals income. All countries accepted. A faucet feature is also available to increase your income which you can claim every 30 minutes. https://www.earnsats.co

Tawshiq

Growing Member
Satoshi
It’s seems like legit. There are many survey site, some are legit and some are scam. We have to careful to select website. Thank you.

Last edited:

Suba

Staff member
Satoshi
It’s seems like legit.
Sorry bro first I just want to remind you not to write too short only 23 characters, while in this forum a minimum of 80 characters. If the admin sees your reply post then you will be accused of making spam. So my suggestion is edit and add a few sentences but don't off topic. thanks

Tawshiq

Growing Member
Satoshi
Sorry bro first I just want to remind you not to write too short only 23 characters, while in this forum a minimum of 80 characters. If the admin sees your reply post then you will be accused of making spam. So my suggestion is edit and add a few sentences but don't off topic. thanks
Thanks for your kind information. I actually forgot it...thanks for remembering me. And I already edit the post. Once again thanks.

FunDay01

Growing Member
Satoshi
There are two ways to earn there. Survey and tasks. The site is good to try. What about minimum withdraw? And how long it takes time until you can do first withdraw?

Suba

Staff member
Satoshi
Instant payments, bro to any Lightning Network wallet, There is no minimum payout, because with lightning wallet it is possible to send 1 satoshi. Get started now and receive a 500 sats signup bonus.

FunDay01

Growing Member
Satoshi
That sounds good. The minimum withdraw is very litlle. I will check it in playstore whether it supports my phone or not. Thank you.