Legit Cointiply review: Scam or Legit?

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
Cointiply is - without a doubt - one of the best faucets of the moment.
Cointiply is part of the new generation of faucets.
In fact, it's not just a faucet. The site allows you to accumulate "coins" that have a value in Bitcoins that varies according to the price (and you can see directly their value in BTC and dollars).
Earning "coins" is quite easy and varied in fact:
- Rolling the faucet can be done once an hour.
- It is possible to watch videos to increase your earnings.
- There is also a PTC whose ads are regularly renewed all day long.
- In addition, by answering surveys, many Satoshis can be retrieved quite easily.

The site is rather "alive". There is a chat where you can also win Satoshis. Regularly promotional codes allow you to increase your winnings.
Your presence and your activity on the site will make you win more and more, especially thanks to the bonus that increases up to 100% of earnings for each day of presence.
Finally, if you choose to leave at least 35,000 in your account, they will be remunerated up to 5% / year, with interest paid weekly.

I almost forgot... It is therefore possible to use Cointiply via the web, but there is also an Androïd application that is very well done and that you can download from the Play Store: Cointiply Mobile App.

You will have understood it... personally, I think that this site is really well thought out and above all very remunerative.
I'm waiting for your opinion on the subject ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
Are there other people who also use Cointiply?
If so, I would like to know since when...
I've been here for 30 days, and I've managed to accumulate $21.88.
Do you think it is possible to do better with more involvement?

Giselle

Satoshi
I find it a little hard to believe
I signed up and used this site, but every day I earn only $ 0.2
It's is possible to earn more than $40 ( It depends on you ) in Cointiply; if you live in us because most of the offers are eligible only in us.

Giselle

Satoshi
Are there other people who also use Cointiply?
If so, I would like to know since when...
I've been here for 30 days, and I've managed to accumulate $21.88.
Do you think it is possible to do better with more involvement?
I use it for a month and I only earn $0.3 a day because I can't even do any offers because my country is not eligible.

Garryncha

Satoshi
[QUOTE = "MinieMoog, сообщение: 316, участник: 34"]
Есть ли другие люди, которые также используют Cointiply ?
Если это так, я хотел бы знать, с каких пор ...
Я был здесь в течение 30 дней, и мне удалось накопить $ 21,88.
Как вы думаете, возможно ли добиться большего успеха с большей вовлеченностью?
[/ QUOTE]
Я на этом проекте уже года два . Платит без проблем , но раньше кран был часовой , было поинтереснее . Сейчас два раза в сутки , но достаточно много рекламных просмотров.

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
For those who follow this site or want to get started...
2 promotional codes :
- EVERYBITCOUNTS
- TAKETWO
Each of them brings 90 coins to the first 8,000.
It's this way... Cointiply.

eannan

Staff member
Satoshi
For those who follow this site or want to get started...
Promotional code: 99COINS
This yields 99 Coins to the first 9999.
Here we go... to Cointiply.
I can see you are a great fan of cointiply :) , Do you follow their social media handles? I know they only share their promo codes on social media

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
I can see you are a great fan of cointiply :) , Do you follow their social media handles? I know they only share their promo codes on social media
Without being an absolute fan, it's a site that I particularly appreciate because it's quite easy to gain from it and certainly more than on many others.
So, yes, I do look on Twitter from time to time for promotional codes ;)

TheLeaderBoard

Satoshi
I am a member of Cointiply and although I haven't reached the minimum threshold yet, I am aware that this is one of the best bitcoin sites in the current time. In our location, we can only claim from free faucet twice a day. I am wondering if you are allowed to claim more than twice a day from your location.

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
I am a member of Cointiply and although I haven't reached the minimum threshold yet, I am aware that this is one of the best bitcoin sites in the current time. In our location, we can only claim from free faucet twice a day. I am wondering if you are allowed to claim more than twice a day from your location.
Hello @TheLeaderBoard
On my end, I can claim every hour... so, obviously, it goes faster than for you, I guess.
I'm in France.
What country are you from that you can only claim twice a day?

khalid20

Satoshi
Are you looking for a easy to use Faucet for free Cryptocoins? What are you waiting for? Grab your free Coins today!👇

💯 LEGIT✔
💯 PAYING✔
💯 GUARANTEED✔

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
Are you looking for a easy to use Faucet for free Cryptocoins? What are you waiting for? Grab your free Coins today!👇

💯 LEGIT✔
💯 PAYING✔
💯 GUARANTEED✔
Hmm... Same as above in another thread !
I don't understand what this post in the thread is about...
@khalid20 , the goal is not to advertise (at least, I don't think so), but to intervene wisely on the topic launched in a thread.