Scam Coastal-City.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

MadeiN

Growing Member
Satoshi
Hi Guys

You simply have to check this out!

New game where you can build your city and earn real money.
Very simple and one of the best interfaces I have seen in a long time.

I would not advise investing till you fully test it first!
Claim your daily bonus and buy a simple house to start earning...

Please join :
https://coastal-city.com/?ref=1173

Last edited by a moderator:

PocasMis

Satoshi
Hi MadeiN,

I'm on this HYIP game as well.
It's quite fun to play. The withdrawal minimum via Payeer is very low and there's no fee, although the evolution is very slow as well.

The website has indirectly a reinvestment of 50% whenever we buy a building which normally allows the website to run for a longer time.

Maybe this one reaches one year old, let's see. It's running for around 140 days more a less I guess.

I did a withdraw today, so it's still paying :)

If someone needs help or have questions I can support on the first steps.

Edit: adding here a payment proof below:

coastal april.PNG

from Coastal-City

Last edited:

MadeiN

Growing Member
Satoshi
Hi MadeiN,

I'm on this HYIP game as well.
It's quite fun to play. The withdrawal minimum via Payeer is very low and there's no fee, although the evolution is very slow as well.

The website has indirectly a reinvestment of 50% whenever we buy a building which normally allows the website to run for a longer time.

Maybe this one reaches one year old, let's see. It's running for around 140 days more a less I guess.

I did a withdraw today, so it's still paying :)

If someone needs help or have questions I can support on the first steps.

Edit: adding here a payment proof below:

View attachment 77

from Coastal-City
wow.. looking nice

eannan

Staff member
Satoshi
This website is been around for quite a long time, I believe it is the longest-running Russian site so far. I am personally a member but as a free member, i have to replenish my account in order to request withdrawal.

PocasMis

Satoshi
The deposit required in order to be able to withdrawn is quite small: 1 USD more a less.
Still it is very important who decided to invest to think about it carefully and wisely.

Alternatively, there's also the possibility to watch PTC ads to reach 5000 Gold and then you can withdrawn without deposit. But it should be around 2000 ads to reach the 5.000 gold.

I've made a new withdrawal today:
coastal april_2.PNG

from Coastal-City

eannan

Staff member
Satoshi
The deposit required in order to be able to withdrawn is quite small: 1 USD more a less.
Still it is very important who decided to invest to think about it carefully and wisely.

Alternatively, there's also the possibility to watch PTC ads to reach 5000 Gold and then you can withdrawn without deposit. But it should be around 2000 ads to reach the 5.000 gold.

I've made a new withdrawal today:
View attachment 115

from Coastal-City
Yeah I know about the alternative to watch PTC ads in order to qualify for withdrawal, but I still think that it isn't worth it after so many clicks.

Kebbi

Growing Member
Satoshi
Got a payment from this site today:

pp-2020-04-17-cc.png

This is a city building game, where you earn from your buildings, the tasks and PTC you perform, and from referrals.

If you would like to try it, and also be my referral, here is my link you can register with: coastal-city

If you do so, and invest into the game, send me a PM here, and I'll pay you 50% of what I got as share from your invest (which is 10%, so you get 5% back).

Beware of the shipwreck, folks ☠

PocasMis

Satoshi
sharing an information that most of the people do not mention or even realize, especially if you decide to invest.
the number of days until having the investment payback the site mentions should not be taken as granted, actually normally it will take the double of the time because only half of the income goes to the withdrawal balance the other 50% you are forced to reinvest. Of course the moer you reinvest the more you'll earn on a daily basis but still I would rather do teh calulation increasing 50% teh time frame.

Example: the simple house mentions a payback of 78 days. To consider having the payback on your withdrawal balance (gold) I would add at least 50% to that time (78*1,5), meaninga around 117 days.

1587132644735.png

Here it goes the update with daily withdrawal since 13.04.2020

coastal april_4.PNG

from Coastal-City

PocasMis

Satoshi
currently no more withdrawals available via Payeer.
several complains in other forums as well informing payments are now selective.

There's a possibility the website will fully stop paying very soon.

My personal advice is that if you have never invested, then don't do it for now.

Necro

Growing Member
Satoshi
currently no more withdrawals available via Payeer.
several complains in other forums as well informing payments are now selective.

There's a possibility the website will fully stop paying very soon.

My personal advice is that if you have never invested, then don't do it for now.
This site looks to be down for some time now. Last time I checked I got 404 error to any page, now Cloudflare tells me the remove end is down. Anyone able to reach the site?

eannan

Staff member
Satoshi
@BDF, I think coastal city should be marked as scam. This website is currently down after several days of struggling with payments.
I advise that new investors should stay off if they come back online anytime soon.

Necro

Growing Member
Satoshi
@BDF, I think coastal city should be marked as scam. This website is currently down after several days of struggling with payments.
I advise that new investors should stay off if they come back online anytime soon.
Well, if they ever return. At first only the pages where missing as if the application where deleted, now the host is also down. This may be the end of it perfectly.