Ask BSV -Bitcoin's Vision

coiny

Satoshi
Bitcoin's Vision is have a value today of $ 174 . I found a website where I work, I make claim to every 15 minutes. , and I get a small part of it for free. I noticed that it has a very high volatility, although it is a currency supported by gold. What do you think is a good currency for the future? Is it worth taking the time to gather it?

Suba

Staff member
Satoshi
Bitcoin's Vision is have a value today of $ 174 . I found a website where I work, I make claim to every 15 minutes. , and I get a small part of it for free. I noticed that it has a very high volatility, although it is a currency supported by gold. What do you think is a good currency for the future? Is it worth taking the time to gather it?
The Bitcoin SV (BSV) stand for Bitcoin Satoshi Vision, is the result of the 2018 Bitcoin Cash hard fork. According to Coinmarketcap the current BSV price is $ 160.85 USD. you are good, can collect BSV from faucet sites. but the price of BSV in recent days has decreased. I think the price of BSV will rise at least at the end of this year, so long term investment is very potential.

Elsaeli

Growing Member
Satoshi
I have not researched about it but my general comment would be if you are an aktivoin collector you really have to understand theses coins and how others are introduced.As for me y nainninterest has beèn btc,ether,Ltc ,Bch bad xrp.Ibhave my eye on TRON now and probably its all I consider to be stable existing coins with a powerful crank but As for the others they are in my suspicious ladder.