Ask Blocksmash.io

Suba

Staff member
Satoshi
Blocksmash.io is a new domain, which is only registered a year. After visiting this site it looks interesting, if you register you will get 35 FREE hits and then you can smash your block. No need to deposit money, after registering also you must verify email. The first claim only gets 5 hits, and is done every hour. so the number is 40 hits.
Minimum payout of $ 100, via Bitcoin, Litecoin, PayPal, Payeer, Skrill and Neteller. The amount of $ 100 will take a long time to achieve, so I think this site is doubtful. Like my review please give me a like.

jakmonitor

Growing Member
Satoshi
I'm joining this site since 20th November 2019 already. I use it almost daily and I have now $82.55 on my balance. In the beginning you get much money but now it's goes very slow and after you reach the $60 you get only $0.01 each time. You must have lots of patience with this program. But we will see if it really pays out or not. Maybe at the end of this year or at the begin of next year I reach the minimum withdraw amount of $100.

blocksmash-08102020.jpg

sysbit

Growing Member
Satoshi
Blocksmash.io is trick won't pay you anything, yet this isn't care for other trick sites since it is more savvy trick than others. They offer high rewards and you win something from each crush. Furthermore, you everybody on Blocksmash.io win enormous from first crush. The base payout is 100$. At first your income quick yet in the wake of coming to a specific cutoff, the profit goes for quite a long time and even after months nothing.

sincerem

Satoshi
Blocksmash.io is a new domain, which is only registered a year. After visiting this site it looks interesting, if you register you will get 35 FREE hits and then you can smash your block. No need to deposit money, after registering also you must verify email. The first claim only gets 5 hits, and is done every hour. so the number is 40 hits.
Minimum payout of $ 100, via Bitcoin, Litecoin, PayPal, Payeer, Skrill and Neteller. The amount of $ 100 will take a long time to achieve, so I think this site is doubtful. Like my review please give me a like.
Lol, it will be hard to reach that high number of cash, in the guise of $100. I don't think it is recommended to register into that site because I don't see what I'll be doing to earn such amount of money.

sysbit

Growing Member
Satoshi
If you check scamadvisor their trust score is very low and the review is bad. Moreover, a legit site never makes a minimum threshold of $100. When you will reach near to $100 they will not pay you any more cents and your whole time and effort will be loose.