Ask Bestchange.com scam or legit review

Benchaa

Satoshi
Earningonlineplatforme 2:27 م 0

I
Explain a site bestchange and make fictional profits from it
BESTCHANGE is a well-known site and is among the most important electronic currency exchange sites. The site also provides many ways to make profits through it.
In this article we will explain a detailed strategy to make good profits through bestchange site with proof of our withdrawal from the site

Register with bestchange:
First you have to sign up to the site here

https://www.bestchange.com/?p=1079132

When entering the site, click on affiliate program, then register and complete the registration with your information and your e-mail. After activating the account, log in to your account.

After opening an account with the bestchange site, we now come to the way the site works.

How it work at bestchange:
Bestchange gives you $ 0.04 per transaction for your referral winner and $ 0.5 per transaction for your link.
You can get the referral link from your own account, as follows:
Your number = https://www.bestchange.com/?p
You can post your link in forums and groups to get hundreds of visits to your own link.
You can also write an article about the site in the forums and put your referral link to increase your profits from the site

في حالة كنت تملك مدونة يمكنك كتابة مقالة مفصلة عن موقع bestchange ووضع رابط الإحالة الخاص بك لجلب المزيد من الضغطات,فكرة أخرى كنت أستعملها وهي وضع بنرات خاصة بموقع best change في مدونتك أو موقعك لزيادة أرباحك.
كود البنر (قم بنسخه ووضعه في موقعك مع التعديل عليه).

يمكنك زيادة أرباحك من موقع bestchange من خلال مشاركة أرباحك على وسائل التواصل الإجتماعي مثل الفايسبوك وتويتر.

كما يوفر الموقع صنبور لربح البتكوين مجانا كل ساعة يمكنك الإستفادة منه وزيادة أرباحك.
إثبات السحب الخاص بموقع bestchange

BestChange.com is a free online service that helps to find exchangers with the best rates. Several dozens of verified and reliable automatic exchangers are searched for the best exchange rates.

ActionJaction

Growing Member
Satoshi
Yes it is a legit platform i have used it when govenment in my country baaned all the crypto exchange. Then i have used bestchange to exchage my cryptocurrency to fiat currency. And it it a legit site. You can exchange your crypto in many digital currency in faster way.

ascott

Growing Member
Satoshi
guys wanna know about there affiliate program/are they pay for just visiting through referral link?