Legit AdBTC Review: Scam or Legit?

Kebbi

Growing Member
Satoshi
Fresh payment proof, guys :cool:

pp-2020-07-07-adbtc.png

Sadly, direct wallet minimum withdraw limit is increased from 25K Satoshi to 33K. Okay it's not that much of a problem, probably to decrease network fee costs. And hey if I gathered 25K, it does not hurt that much to gather the rest, right?

If you would like to earn Bitcoin with this easy PTC site, you can join through this link: adbtc.top

jakmonitor

Growing Member
Satoshi
I received my 4th withdrawal of 0.00004102 BTC from AdBTC today. I'm joining this site for a month now and earned already 0.00016249 BTC. Very good and high paying PTC site.

adbtc-17072020.jpg

dekra2

Growing Member
Satoshi
Legit 100% I m still earning from this site
DO YOU KNOW THIS ONE ?
Please tell us if is it legit?
Sign-up to web-site and get 0.0001 BTC and login everyday to get daily BTC bonus

BONUS: Earn $1 Per Friend, Limited Time Only
Receive $1 in Bitcoin per friend you invite, your friend will receive $1 in bitcoin too!
They get 10,000 sats (0.0001 btc) just for joining.

To receive your 10k sats referral bonus your friend must:
-Be a real, unique, active EarnBitcoin.io user.
-Confirm their email address.
-Use the Faucet one time.

LINK HERE

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
So I just received my fourth payment for BTCs earned on this website.
I therefore confirm that, for the moment (and hopefully for a long time), AdBTC is serious!
Nevertheless, you have to be patient to accumulate enough BTC to transfer ;)

1596700275034.png

For those who want to try to win as well, it's this way : AdBTC.

1591714736835.png

jakmonitor

Growing Member
Satoshi
Another withdrawal of 0.00004230 BTC received from AdBTC. A few days after my withdrawal request I received it into my FaucetPay account.
My rating is now 4.54 points.

adbtc-faucetpay.jpg

jakmonitor

Growing Member
Satoshi
Oops.
I've just seen that from now on this website, any request of withdrawal on a BTC address is for a minimum of 60000 Satoshis.
It stings :(
It's better to send it to your FaucetPay account if you have that. That minimum withdraw amount is still 3000 Satoshis. And send it later from FaucetPay to your own Bitcoin wallet with very less fees.