Legit AdBTC Review: Scam or Legit?

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
On the face of it, there are a few small changes regarding withdrawals on AdBTC.top.
From now on, here's how it works:
• To any Bitcoin address - 35000 Satoshis
• To FaucetPay - 4000 Satoshis

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
Why?!
Because you don't have access to any advertising?!
If that's the case, it might be because of your location, right?!

For me, this site works pretty well... even if I sometimes have a hard time understanding how some people can reach good scores every day while I feel like I'm at the limit ;)

Wilo503

Satoshi
AdBTC offers two types of services:
- Promote your websites
- Earn money by viewing other members' sites

So you earn Bitcoins in exchange for which you have to click on a few links and view ads.
The advantage of AdBTC is that you can use another faucet at the same time. There is no obligation to stay on the ads page.
The site offers advertisements of variable duration ranging from 3 to 60s.

You can get up to 50 Satochis per ad viewed.
The number of daily ads to view is quite high. By viewing all of them, you can get up to an average of 500 Satochis per day.
There is also the possibility to buy godchildren in order to increase your earnings.

Registration is anonymous. You just need to enter your e-mail address and your bitcoin address with a password.
The withdrawal threshold is 25000 Satoshis.

The site offers a very simple and quite interesting design.
Last little thing: you have a personal rate that increases with each ad view; the higher your rate, the more ads you have to see.

In my opinion, AdBTC is a promising site.

It's up to you to give your opinion ;)

Le

chardyme

Satoshi
Is it the same for everyone?
The site is down right now and has been for several hours.
Yes, this is the site and it is currently not accessible. This has been happening from time to time lately. I wonder what may have caused it. Hopefully they will be back soonest

dekra2

Growing Member
Satoshi
AdBTC offers two types of services:
- Promote your websites
- Earn money by viewing other members' sites

So you earn Bitcoins in exchange for which you have to click on a few links and view ads.
The advantage of AdBTC is that you can use another faucet at the same time. There is no obligation to stay on the ads page.
The site offers advertisements of variable duration ranging from 3 to 60s.

You can get up to 50 Satochis per ad viewed.
The number of daily ads to view is quite high. By viewing all of them, you can get up to an average of 500 Satochis per day.
There is also the possibility to buy godchildren in order to increase your earnings.

Registration is anonymous. You just need to enter your e-mail address and your bitcoin address with a password.
The withdrawal threshold is 25000 Satoshis.

The site offers a very simple and quite interesting design.
Last little thing: you have a personal rate that increases with each ad view; the higher your rate, the more ads you have to see.

In my opinion, AdBTC is a promising site.

It's up to you to give your opinion ;)

yes it is totally Legit and I m still earning from this site . i think this is one of the best PTC

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
So I just received my third payment for BTCs earned on this website.
I therefore confirm that, for the moment (and hopefully for a long time), AdBTC is serious!
Nevertheless, you have to be patient to accumulate enough BTC to transfer ;)

1591714678925.png

For those who want to try to win as well, it's this way : AdBTC.

1591714736835.png

Suba

Staff member
Satoshi
Adbtc.top is a legit bitcoin ptc site, also earn per click greater than other sites, this is proof of my payment
adbtc pay proof.png