Legit AdBTC Review: Scam or Legit?

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
This site is very good, I'm not questioning anything...
On the other hand, I note that it takes a long time to get the minimum required to make a withdrawal.
Well, at the same time, I'm still very "young" on this site and my rating is not great.
But question to those who use this site regularly: how many days, on average, do you take to get the 25,000 Satoshis needed for a withdrawal?

Necro

Growing Member
Satoshi
This site is very good, I'm not questioning anything...
On the other hand, I note that it takes a long time to get the minimum required to make a withdrawal.
Well, at the same time, I'm still very "young" on this site and my rating is not great.
But question to those who use this site regularly: how many days, on average, do you take to get the 25,000 Satoshis needed for a withdrawal?
I may not be the best to share my experience, but a little is better then nothing, right? I am also not that far from start on this site, my rating is 4.13 at the moment. I got one payment so far, which took me around 1,5 month to reach (the 25K limit, direct wallet withdrawal). I do notice that I get more ads as I rank up, so it does seem to work that way - higher rank, higher earning possibility.

chardyme

Satoshi
I think your ranking also matters on how many ads you will see on this site. I am currently 35.8 ratings in this site and I have been a member for about a year already and been paid many times already. My proofs are posted here

Necro

Growing Member
Satoshi
I think your ranking also matters on how many ads you will see on this site. I am currently 35.8 ratings in this site and I have been a member for about a year already and been paid many times already. My proofs are posted here
That's a real high rank (at least from my view)! Can you tell us about how much Satoshi to earn with that rank on an average day for you? By average I mean, how many time would you check if there are ads to view, and how much that would make you earn if you'd do all of them?

Necro

Growing Member
Satoshi
Right now I can see ads worth 35 satoshis. There are time that even more than that.
Well that's odd. I am much lower rank, and get ads worth of 4-500 Satoshi a day. Let's say I check it 4 times a day (estimate), and get 100, 200, another 100, and maybe some change money to view. That's an average each day since I am over rank 4.

khalid20

Satoshi
The site is great, sign up, you can buy referrals on the site itself, earn more points, and earn more money by visiting the sites.
Are you looking for a easy to use Faucet for free Cryptocoins? What are you waiting for? Grab your free Coins today!👇

💯 LEGIT✔
💯 PAYING✔
💯 GUARANTEED✔

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
Are you looking for a easy to use Faucet for free Cryptocoins? What are you waiting for? Grab your free Coins today!👇

💯 LEGIT✔
💯 PAYING✔
💯 GUARANTEED✔
Hmm...
I don't understand what this post in the thread is about...
@khalid20 , the goal is not to advertise (at least, I don't think so), but to intervene wisely on the topic launched in a thread.

chardyme

Satoshi

💯 LEGIT✔
💯 PAYING✔
💯 GUARANTEED✔
This thread should be all about ADBTC, you should not advertise other topic on it. There is a proper section for FaucetCrypto thread that you can post it.

mehirut

Growing Member
Satoshi
This site pays and I have made two withdrawals and both were paid. It is indeed smooth and a clean site. A place to work with pace of mind. All the best guys.
Shalom.

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
So I just received my second payment for BTCs earned on this website.
I therefore confirm that, for the moment (and hopefully for a long time), AdBTC is serious!
Nevertheless, you have to be patient to accumulate enough BTC to transfer ;)

AdBTC.png

For those who want to try to win as well, it's this way : AdBTC.

mehirut

Growing Member
Satoshi
It is paying and they keep to their words. Minimum withdrawal is 5000 satoshi to a micro wallet. And it takes three business days to get paid. Going for my third payment by next week, God willing.
Shalom

Necro

Growing Member
Satoshi
Anyone having issues with this site today? I seem to be unable to connect at all. Yesterday all was fine and running well, I managed to earn a few hundred Satoshis. Today all I got was error messages when I tried to reach the site.