Legit AdBTC Review: Scam or Legit?

chardyme

Satoshi
Yes, that's why I think this site is one of the leading site to work on to and preferrably one to be told to everyone who are starting or looking for a site to earn some bitcoin.

Kebbi

Growing Member
Satoshi
I am working on this site for some time now, and I am about to reach the payout limit for direct wallet withdraw. Fingers crossed, but I read many reviews about this site, so I am positive about them.

a_jerobon

Satoshi
I started working this faucet three days ago and I am already at 3000 satoshis. This is a very good site and I love that I have already seen some payment proofs. I am aiming at reaching 25000 satoshis so I can do direct withdraw to my wallet.

Kebbi

Growing Member
Satoshi
I started working this faucet three days ago and I am already at 3000 satoshis. This is a very good site and I love that I have already seen some payment proofs. I am aiming at reaching 25000 satoshis so I can do direct withdraw to my wallet.
That's my intention too, to be able to withdraw to direct wallet. Not far now...

Tangodance

Growing Member
Satoshi
AdBTC.top is a fully legit site and you can earn up to about 15.000 satoshis monthly. They have rise the threshold from 5.000 to 15.000 satoshis a few months ago but anyway is one of the best payers in this sector.

Necro

Growing Member
Satoshi
Here is my first payment proof from adbtc.top, 25K Satoshi, directly to my wallet:

adbtc-20200416.png

Payment request processed in 3 business days, which they keep as well. Legit and paying site, plus easy on the eyes.

Register here, if you would like to try: adbtc.top

khalid20

Satoshi
It Looks great thank you. Do you know another faucet paying so?
yes.. try this too.. what i like most with this site is i can withdraw my earned coins *WITHOUT WITHDRAWAL FEE* to my direct wallet or to faucet pay if you already have one. if none yet, you can create thru this link ( https://faucetpay.io/?r=117139 )

Kebbi

Growing Member
Satoshi
I cashed out today from https://adbtc.top. Here is my payment proof:

pp-2020-04-17-adbtc.png
Well actually I cashed out 3 days ago, but it is clearly written on the site that they send payments within 3 business days. And that, they do precisely.

Join this legit site here: adbtc.top.

If you are into PTC, I know you will not regret it.

chardyme

Satoshi
That's right, this site is really awesome. I was able to reach 25000 satoshis and have already requested for payment. Will post payment proof once received. Cheers!