Legit AdBTC Review: Scam or Legit?

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
AdBTC offers two types of services:
- Promote your websites
- Earn money by viewing other members' sites

So you earn Bitcoins in exchange for which you have to click on a few links and view ads.
The advantage of AdBTC is that you can use another faucet at the same time. There is no obligation to stay on the ads page.
The site offers advertisements of variable duration ranging from 3 to 60s.

You can get up to 50 Satochis per ad viewed.
The number of daily ads to view is quite high. By viewing all of them, you can get up to an average of 500 Satochis per day.
There is also the possibility to buy godchildren in order to increase your earnings.

Registration is anonymous. You just need to enter your e-mail address and your bitcoin address with a password.
The withdrawal threshold is 25000 Satoshis.

The site offers a very simple and quite interesting design.
Last little thing: you have a personal rate that increases with each ad view; the higher your rate, the more ads you have to see.

In my opinion, AdBTC is a promising site.

It's up to you to give your opinion ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

mutabor

Satoshi
a good site for earning money without attachments, advertising your referral links and sites. well, as for earnings , such sites lose their relevance. they don't pay much with a sliver. there are sites that pay many times more.

AlexMay

Satoshi
This site has been around for a relatively long time. I tried to use it, but periodically. I have not dialed the amount for withdrawal.
There are a lot of sponsored links to receive money.
In general, the site looks honest. I think that they will not deceive.

chardyme

Satoshi
Yes, this is the most legit website around that I have been on. I may not have a referral here, but I am earning good in here because there's a lot of ads that you can click daily here.

Necro

Growing Member
Satoshi
This is a site I am working on at the moment. I am not far from reaching the minimum payout, and I have read many good reviews about it, so I give it a try. Here are also good feedbacks, so I am confident I did the right thing in trying out adbtc.top. I would be closer if I would not spent some (okay, a lot) of Satoshi on advertising, but that is a nice feature to, with the map and everything.

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
So I just received my first payment for BTCs earned on this website.
I therefore confirm that, for the moment (and hopefully for a long time), AdBTC is serious!
Nevertheless, you have to be patient to accumulate enough BTC to transfer ;)

adbtc.png

For those who want to try to win as well, it's this way : AdBTC.

chardyme

Satoshi
Well this site really serious, I have been a member of this site since last year and I can confirm that is one the best and legit paying sites around the web.

chardyme

Satoshi
They are giving away good click rates lately. do you get 70 satoshis in some of the ads that you are visiting here, coz I do. Cheers to that! Let's take the opportunity while bitcoin is still low.