Legit 1xbtc.io Review: Scam or Legit?

dineroworld

Satoshi
Hi, I am owner of 1xbtc.io. 1xbtc is brand new Paid to Click Program Launched on May 9, 2020.

How to earn at 1xbtc?
You can earn Bitcoins at 1xbtc by viewing advertisements. To start earning first register an account with us then from dashboard menu choose "view ads" option. There you will find two earning ways.
1. Surf Ads
2. Active window Ads.

How much can i earn at 1xbtc?
You can earn 500 - 1000 Satoshi daily by viewing advertisements.

How to earn more bitcoins at 1xbtc?
To earn more bitcoins you can refer your friends and other people to our website and get 10 - 30% referral commission on each advertisement your referral view.

What is minimum cashout at 1xbtc?
You can withdraw your earnings at 0.00001 BTC or 1000 Satoshi.

What are the available payment methods for deposit?
You can deposit from any bitcoin wallet. There is no minimum amount requirement to deposit on your account.

What are the available payment methods for cashout?
You can cashout via Faucetpay micro wallet or you can simply withdraw to any bitcoin address.

How much time it takes to receive payment?
Withdraws are processed within 48 hours of payment request.

Let me know if you have questions or suggestions related to 1xbtc.io. I will be happy to answer.

Regards
1xbtc.io Support
Hello, a few days ago I wrote to the PTC support for a problem with withdrawals but I still have not received a reply. The thing is that when I ask for a payment, the confirmation email never arrives. And of course, I can't withdraw the winnings.

Can you please help me find a solution?
Thank you

1xbtc

Satoshi
Hi, @dineroworld kindly message me your gmail address so i can change your email id. Hotmail and outlook id's are not accepted for code verification right now I have mentioned on registration page not to use them.

dineroworld

Satoshi
Hi @1xbtc,

I can finally communicate with you! Look to see if you have any problems with the support tickets, because I think that none of the two that I sent through the PTC have reached you.

Right now I am writing you an e-mail with the information you are requesting.

Thank you very much

jakmonitor

Growing Member
Satoshi
In their FAQ I read they will pay out within 48 hours. But I'm waiting more than 48 hours already and still not received my payment of 6162 Satoshi. And I confirmed my payment request also by email.
So I hope they will pay very soon, otherwise I must change their monitor status to Not Paying. And I also didn't find any payment proof here since July. Strange.

jakmonitor

Growing Member
Satoshi
I finally received my withdrawal of 0.00006162 BTC after more than 50 hours waiting. Maybe it comes because of my message above ;)
But now I'm also see in their FAQ that after each withdrawal your minimum withdrawal amount will increase with 1000 Satoshi (!!!!). It's a very stupid rule, because you can receive payments into your FaucetPay account and that with very low fees. So I don't understand this rule.

In their FAQ you read:

"Minimum cashout when you will make a withdraw request for the first time is 5000 Satoshi. The amount will increase to 1000 Satoshi for each consecutive cashout until it reaches a fixed minimum cashout amount of 10,000 Satoshi. "

So my next minimum withdrawal amount will be 7000 Satoshi (!!!) so it will take much longer every time. That's why I decide to stop using this site because it takes too long before your reach your minimum cashout amount.

1xbtc-faucetpay.jpg

eannan

Staff member
Satoshi
I finally received my withdrawal of 0.00006162 BTC after more than 50 hours waiting. Maybe it comes because of my message above ;)
But now I'm also see in their FAQ that after each withdrawal your minimum withdrawal amount will increase with 1000 Satoshi (!!!!). It's a very stupid rule, because you can receive payments into your FaucetPay account and that with very low fees. So I don't understand this rule.

In their FAQ you read:

"Minimum cashout when you will make a withdraw request for the first time is 5000 Satoshi. The amount will increase to 1000 Satoshi for each consecutive cashout until it reaches a fixed minimum cashout amount of 10,000 Satoshi. "

So my next minimum withdrawal amount will be 7000 Satoshi (!!!) so it will take much longer every time. That's why I decide to stop using this site because it takes too long before your reach your minimum cashout amount.

View attachment 1706
This rule is simply to discourage withdrawal overload and it's a common rule so far as online earning is concerned.
The maximum is capped at 10,000 sat.

Imthiyas

Satoshi
L
Hi, I am owner of 1xbtc.io. 1xbtc is brand new Paid to Click Program Launched on May 9, 2020.

How to earn at 1xbtc?
You can earn Bitcoins at 1xbtc by viewing advertisements. To start earning first register an account with us then from dashboard menu choose "view ads" option. There you will find two earning ways.
1. Surf Ads
2. Active window Ads.

How much can i earn at 1xbtc?
You can earn 500 - 1000 Satoshi daily by viewing advertisements.

How to earn more bitcoins at 1xbtc?
To earn more bitcoins you can refer your friends and other people to our website and get 10 - 30% referral commission on each advertisement your referral view.

What is minimum cashout at 1xbtc?
You can withdraw your earnings at 0.00001 BTC or 1000 Satoshi.

What are the available payment methods for deposit?
You can deposit from any bitcoin wallet. There is no minimum amount requirement to deposit on your account.

What are the available payment methods for cashout?
You can cashout via Faucetpay micro wallet or you can simply withdraw to any bitcoin address.

How much time it takes to receive payment?
Withdraws are processed within 48 hours of payment request.

Let me know if you have questions or suggestions related to 1xbtc.io. I will be happy to answer.

Regards
1xbtc.io Support
I didnt recieve my balance i send 6070 to my fausetpay account still not recieved

ana0906

Satoshi
bueno eso de que el retiro minimo es de ..como que es mentira,dice 5.000

Puede retirar sus ganancias a 0.00001 BTC o 1000 Satoshi.

dineroworld

Satoshi
Hi @1xbtc,

I wrote to you yesterday privately but I have not received a reply. I have a pending payment for four days. Is there a problem or is 1xbtc still a reliable site?

@MinieMoog Do you know anything about 1xbtc?

dineroworld

Satoshi
@dineroworld

No.
I was a user of the site but I gave up a while ago.
Too little profit in reality, well, in my opinion.
Thanks for your answer @MinieMoog and @eannan

Lately there are 4 satoshis announcements, which at the current price of BTC does not seem bad to me. However, if you are not paying, that is a good reason to stop using it. :confused:

In any case, I'll wait a few days to see if the PTC admin responds. Or at least, to see if he sends me the payment that I have pending.

Thanks a lot!
Cheers

Suba

Staff member
Satoshi
I think it's better for 1xbtc.io site to be left alone than to waste time and effort, without success

dineroworld

Satoshi
After waiting 6 days and not having received the pending payment or having been able to contact the 1xbtc admin, I have definitely put the scam poster on my blog.