Legit 1xbtc.io Review: Scam or Legit?

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
First payment from 1xbtc received!
On the other hand, I find it a bit long, between the request made on May 22nd in the morning and the arrival on my Coinbase account only this morning.
But the point is, it comes.
This being said, thank you @1xbtc ;)

1590412549559.png

1xbtc

Satoshi
Hi, everyone 1xbtc has reached 14000 Members today. Thank you admin for changing website status to Legit. I am continuously trying to improve website and hopefully 1xbtc members will be able to enjoy great features on our website.

chardyme

Satoshi
Ads are decreasing. I wonder why it is decreasing. Isn't this site attracting advertisers to advertise and invest to this site?

1xbtc

Satoshi
HI, @chardyme right now there are too few advertisers, I don't know the reason behind it yet but i assure you ads will be improved to really high amount by next week as i am partnering with some bitcoin companies. I have also integrated a new micro wallet today: Expresscrypto. Hopefully by next week you will be able to see more ads.

Regards
1xbtc Admin

chardyme

Satoshi
HI, @chardyme right now there are too few advertisers, I don't know the reason behind it yet but i assure you ads will be improved to really high amount by next week as i am partnering with some bitcoin companies. I have also integrated a new micro wallet today: Expresscrypto. Hopefully by next week you will be able to see more ads.

Regards
1xbtc Admin
That's good to hear admin. I wish you site all the best and I hope it will be more successful like other PTC site that has been here for many years. Cheers!

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
Is it only for me it's like that or for others too?
When I try to access the "Active Window Ads", I have an intermediate page that asks me to click on a banner.
Except that... there is no banner :(
So, I can't go any further.

Conorj

Satoshi
hello admin it will be good if you could add math solve option just like adbtc.. i dont really like Google captcha.

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
Ah, well, there's been a small change on the site regarding withdrawals...
Here's what it says:

Important: Due to high number of daily withdraw requests we have reached maximum api request in faucetpay we have to increase minimum cashout to 5000 for all members.

chardyme

Satoshi
Was surprised that minimum payout amount is now 5000 satoshis, I was about to cashout today with 1000+, hehehe. Anyways, site is good and I will continue with it.

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
Second payment from this site.
The seriousness is confirmed ;)
However, personally, I find that we don't "earn" enough ... We are still far from the 500 to 1000 Satoshis per day.

1593935126714.png

jakmonitor

Growing Member
Satoshi
I received another payment of 0.00005157 BTC from 1xBTC. With this faucet you only have to view a few ads daily and you will earn bitcoins.
The minimum withdraw amount is now 5000 Satoshi.

1xbtc-09072020.jpg