Legit 1xbtc.io Review: Scam or Legit?

1xbtc

Satoshi
Hi, I am owner of 1xbtc.io. 1xbtc is brand new Paid to Click Program Launched on May 9, 2020.

How to earn at 1xbtc?
You can earn Bitcoins at 1xbtc by viewing advertisements. To start earning first register an account with us then from dashboard menu choose "view ads" option. There you will find two earning ways.
1. Surf Ads
2. Active window Ads.

How much can i earn at 1xbtc?
You can earn 500 - 1000 Satoshi daily by viewing advertisements.

How to earn more bitcoins at 1xbtc?
To earn more bitcoins you can refer your friends and other people to our website and get 10 - 30% referral commission on each advertisement your referral view.

What is minimum cashout at 1xbtc?
You can withdraw your earnings at 0.00001 BTC or 1000 Satoshi.

What are the available payment methods for deposit?
You can deposit from any bitcoin wallet. There is no minimum amount requirement to deposit on your account.

What are the available payment methods for cashout?
You can cashout via Faucetpay micro wallet or you can simply withdraw to any bitcoin address.

How much time it takes to receive payment?
Withdraws are processed within 48 hours of payment request.

Let me know if you have questions or suggestions related to 1xbtc.io. I will be happy to answer.

Regards
1xbtc.io Support

Last edited by a moderator:

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
Well, we're still a long way from the 500 to 1000 Satoshis a day as announced... but, I guess it all has to fall into place.
Anyway, this site is really very pleasant to browse.

Otherwise, nothing to see, but it looks like someone sneezed in the letters ;)
1589277296706.png

Suba

Staff member
Satoshi
Thanks for sharing, I am very happy, there is a direct review from the owner of the site 1xbtc.io, this site seems very promising so I am interested in joining.

chardyme

Satoshi
The site looks good and I hope that it will be the next big thing in PTC / paid to view. Good luck to you admin.

Secre

Growing Member
Satoshi
I have some problem in this site admin. every time i click the view ads it said that my account is locked and blocked. Even though i dont use vpn

1xbtc

Satoshi
Hello, @Secre let me know your ip address through conversation option of this forum. I will unblock it from our system.

Regards
1xbtc Admin

chardyme

Satoshi
I'm close to reaching the minimum payout amount from this site and I am happy to see that this site is growing its members, looking forward to earn good in here. CHeers!

Man2005

Satoshi
Hi, I am owner of 1xbtc.io. 1xbtc is brand new Paid to Click Program Launched on May 9, 2020.

How to earn at 1xbtc?
You can earn Bitcoins at 1xbtc by viewing advertisements. To start earning first register an account with us then from dashboard menu choose "view ads" option. There you will find two earning ways.
1. Surf Ads
2. Active window Ads.

How much can i earn at 1xbtc?
You can earn 500 - 1000 Satoshi daily by viewing advertisements.

How to earn more bitcoins at 1xbtc?
To earn more bitcoins you can refer your friends and other people to our website and get 10 - 30% referral commission on each advertisement your referral view.

What is minimum cashout at 1xbtc?
You can withdraw your earnings at 0.00001 BTC or 1000 Satoshi.

What are the available payment methods for deposit?
You can deposit from any bitcoin wallet. There is no minimum amount requirement to deposit on your account.

What are the available payment methods for cashout?
You can cashout via Faucetpay micro wallet or you can simply withdraw to any bitcoin address.

How much time it takes to receive payment?
Withdraws are processed within 48 hours of payment request.

Let me know if you have questions or suggestions related to 1xbtc.io. I will be happy to answer.

Regards
1xbtc.io Support
Great site

chardyme

Satoshi
So I reached the minimum payout and cashout my earnings from here. looks like the payment is manual, I requested through FaucetPay. We'll just wait for payment to receive.

MinieMoog

Staff member
Satoshi
Fast?
I made a payment request this morning on this site and it is still marked as "requested".
So I wonder how long it takes for payments to be accepted, validated and sent?

1xbtc

Satoshi
@MinieMoog Faucetpay payments are processed within 6 to 24 hours and bitcoin payments are processed within 48 hours. To my knowledge all related websites also follow the same procedure or take more time than this.